Compair® Flow Ducting Systems for Cooker Hoods
Compair® Flow Rectangular Ducting Systems for cooker hoods, an award winning domestic kitchen extraction system, (220x90mm dimension), better performance over short or long duct runs, energy saving and quieter.
- Improved and Quieter kitchen extraction system
- Unique vein technology within 90 degree bends, improves flow rate
- energy saving
- Less pressure loss 79% lower than conventional rectangular ducting.
- Needs less space than traditional ducting
- Can be used with short or long duct runs
- Greater design freedom
- Easy installation
- Reduced stress and wear on the motor
- Works with external motors
- Reduced power consumption
How does it work?
Compair® Flow ducting is probably the most efficient domestic extraction system on the market. Its patented profile design and unique guide vane technology allows the extracted air to flow more smoothly around corners. This reduces the amount of noise, turbulence, motor wear and power consumption without compromising on the quality of air extraction.
For more information about the Compair®flow ducting systems please contact our sales team on Tel: 01256 688572 or email: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you…..
Download Technical Data
The Science Behind Compair® Flow Ducting
More Products from Extractair
Here is a hand-picked selection of other products in the Extractair range that you might be interested in. To see more inspirational images take a look at our gallery.