External/Remote Motors Three different types of external/remote motors including Wall, In-Line and Flat roof.
This gives greater flexibility for increasing kitchen extraction, providing a marvellous solution for buildings which require alternative applications . The above diagram shows where various motors can be positioned and how a ducting system can be routed i.e. multiple storey flats, town houses and commercial buildings.
An external/remote motor has the added benefit of reducing the sound output heard from inside the kitchen without loss of suction power.
For optimum extraction performance we recommend using the Compair Flow Ducting System
Download Technical Data
What you need to know about External/Remote motors
- Choice of Wall mounted, In-Line (Loft space) and Flat roof
- Improves extraction performance from the kitchen
- Various extraction capacities available
- Lower sound output experienced inside the building
- Easy connection to cooker hood
- Can be used with all Extractair cooker hoods
More Products from Extractair
Here is a hand-picked selection of other products in the Extractair range that you might be interested in. To see more inspirational images take a look at our gallery.